Content on any of Our Sites (excluding that which is clearly presented in a Store or as Premium paid content) is completely free. You are not allowed to reproduce any of Blue School Arts’s content in printed or electronic form without written permission from the owner(s) of Blue School Arts. For further inquiry, please visit the “About Us” page.
How does this apply to Free Content and Downloads?
Our free content and products are available to Blue School Arts’s community of branding enthusiasts. To join this community, you need to create an account on one or more of Our Sites. By doing so, you can choose to accept or decline the option of becoming part of our emailing list – in which case you will receive occasional communications from us.
If at any time you wish for your data to be deleted, the please email your request to inf[email protected] with the subject [Consent Removal]. If you wish to stop receiving our communications, then please unsubscribe or send an email to [email protected] with the subject [Unsubscribe].
How does this apply to your communications?
We choose to respect your time, which is why we only communicate with you via email occasionally. In case of a great offer though, you might receive a second email during a certain period of time, but we’ll make sure to choose our timing carefully.
By subscribing to our communications, you will:
- Stay up-to-date with premium branding insights;
- Receive news about great deals and discounts offered by Blue School Arts or its partners;
- Be informed about industry events.
If you wish to stop receiving our communications, then please unsubscribe or send an email to [email protected] with the subject [Unsubscribe].
How does this apply to the Digital Subscription and Refund Policy of www.blueschoolarts.com, specifically?
- The yearly, Digital Subscription offered on www.blueschoolarts.com contains:
- 50% OFF Blue School Arts’s specialty books
- Access to contests offering FREE tickets to the industry’s best events
- FULL access to the www.blueschoolarts.com archive
- Access to ALL purchased issues on the “Blue School Arts” iPad app
- All existing web subscribers will receive free access to paid content on the “Blue School Arts” iPad App as long as their online subscription is active and paid for.
- The yearly subscription utilizes recurring billing, meaning that you will be automatically billed each year unless you cancel your subscription. Subscriptions can be canceled via www.blueschoolarts.com by visiting your user profile settings.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period, and will be billed with the same price as before. Discounts and coupons only apply on a first purchase.
- A www.blueschoolarts.com subscriber, as a buyer, can request a full refund in case he/she has not received all the required files after his/her payment is completed. If you do not receive the link to the download page or receive a broken link, then a refund is not applicable if you did not contact us and report problem at [email protected]. Our sales team is on your disposal 24/7/365.
- All www.blueschoolarts.com subscribers (both paid and unpaid) agree to receiving any communications related to www.blueschoolarts.com including, but not limited to, events, offers, news, etc.
Disclaimer: All images utilized on Blue School Arts’s properties are copyright to their respective owners.